Wednesday, January 27, 2010

2010 Pinewood Derby

Overall Best Time for the day: Alex O. (Open Class participant)
Overall Fastest Cub Scout: Destin W.
First Place:
Tiger: R.J. L.
Wolf: James J.
Bear: Destin W.
Webelos I: Brett W.
Webelos II: Ethan O.

Second Place:
Tiger: Ross F.
Wolf: Ethan Y.
Bear: Keegan B.
Webelos I: Noah W.
Webelos II: Mitchell B.

Third Place:
Tiger: Gavin O.
Wolf: Cameron C.
Bear: Cole F.
Webelos I: Austin H.
Webelos II: Zachary H.

Category Prizes:
Most Original Design: Sean B.
Most Realistic Car: Benjamin C.
Best Paint Job: Ethan O.
Best Workmanship: Josiah K.
Best Detailing: Stetson B.
Best Use of Imagination: Noah W.
Most Aerodynamic Car: Cole F.
Most Unusual Car: R.J. L.
Sportiest Car: Gavin O.
Most Decals Used: Braden L.
Smoothest Finish: Ben B.
Best Use of Add-ons: Ethan Y.
Best Fuel Economy (Slowest car): Gage K.

Watch future post of average race speeds and open class winners, as well as photos.