The meal of fried chicken and pork loin and all the sides was catered by the Filler Up Cafe.
The Wolf Den recited "America's for Me"America, so far and wide.
America is so much fun.
It's the place where I can hike,
Ride my bike, and play and run.
Many places I can see;
Places I just love to be;
I feel safe and I feel free,
Because America's for me!
Webelos Den poses a Question...for the closing.
I asked myself a question. "What does it mean to be an American?" Being an American means I have a multitude of freedoms:
Freedom to think and to say what I think.
Freedom to worship as I please.
Freedom to move ahead.
Freedom to try, and freedom to fail.
Freedom to stand up straight and look the world in the eye.
Freedom from want and freedom from fear.
The freedoms are not my doing. They were here long before I was born. Our forebears fought to win them. We have four guarantees that they will remain: the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, our fellow Americans and me. No one could ask for more.